Applies to: I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
If the Annke Vision service is disabled, you should enable it manually.
There are two ways to enable Annke Vision service. You can either enable it via the mobile client or via the web browser.
Enabling Annke Vision Service on Client
- On the Enable Annke Vision Service page, tap Annke Vision Terms of Service to read the terms of service.
Check Read and Agree Annke Vision Terms of Service.
- (Optional) If you have left the Enable Annke Vision Service page for some purposes, you should input the device password to verify the device the next time you enter the page of the same device and tap OK.
- Create a device verification password.
Note: You can change the device verification code in the device settings page.
- Tap Enable Annke Vision Service to complete the operation.
Enabling Annke Vision Service on Web
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Input the device IP address and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Input the device user name and the device password to login.
Tap Configuration – Network – Advanced Settings – Platform Access to enter the Platform Access page.
The system will set Cloud P2P as the platform access mode by default.
Note: If it is the first time to enable the Annke Vision service, you should create a device verification code.
Tap Save to save the settings.