Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT41DB/DT61EQ/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N46PI/N44PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/I41HG/I41CS
Purpose: For security reasons, you can enable or disable the video and image encryption function to encrypt the videos or the pictures.
Before you start:
- Run the App and log into your account.
- Enter the settings page of Annke Vision. (How to enter?)
Enabling Image and Video Encryption:
Tap the icon to enable the function.
Disabling Image and Video Encryption:
On the Settings page, tap on the right of the Image and Video Encryption row.
Tap OK in the pop-up window to enter the Verification Code page.Note: The system will send you a verification code to your phone or email. The verification code here refers to the code that you received on your phone.
- Enter the verification code that you received.
Tap OK. The function will be disabled.
- If you enabling the Video and Image Encryption, the device's live view, playback, and alarm message will be encrypted. You should enter the device verification code the first time you entering these pages.
- If you log in to the client with the same account on another phone, you should enter the device verification code again to view the live view, the playback or the alarm message.