Applies to: I41EJ
Purpose: You can see the history access.
Before you start:
- Logging in the Myannke PC Client.
- The device has inserted an SD card.
1. Click Playback, enter the playback page.
If you do have an SD card in your camera and you capture videos, you will see a list of videos on this screen. You can select the day and video to play history records.
The Explanation of the 4 Icon under the below interface：
Record: Under the Records column, it will show you whether the record indicates video.
Snapshot: Clicking on one of the pictures will open up the image into a separate popup, making it larger and easier to see.
All: choose all the videos.
Day: Select the day, and quickly view video time.
- The left menu bar shows the device's name you have added and recorded.
- If you do not have an SD card in your camera, this will be a blank screen.