After you reset the password of Annke NVR, you may find all cameras don't show image anymore.
Because: For the camera to work properly, it requires the NVR and all its POE cameras to use the same password.
Below are the steps to reset the cameras' password.
- Download and install a software SADPTool on your Windows computer. Here is the download link: http://support.annke.com/document/HK/general/tool/SADPTool.exe
- Connect your computer to one of the POE port (i.e. the camera port) on your NVR.
- Run the software SADPTool and it will detect the camera‘s IP.
- Select the camera‘s IP and click forget a password at the right bottom of the software.
6. Click "Export" and select the path to export an XML file. Please export the file of each of your nonworking cameras.
7. Send us the XML file and we will give you another key file to continue the password reset.
1. Please do NOT turn off your DVR and the SADP software after you exported the files. Otherwise, the exported file will be invalid immediately.
2. Please use the key file from us as soon as possible because it's only valid for 24 hours.
8. Select "Import" and choose the file we sent to you.
Input your NVR's password as the new password and confirm the password of the camera. Click "Confirm" to finish reset.
Please follow the matching guide in our email to import the XML file to the cameras accordingly.
(For example, we will say "xxxxxx.xml" for "xxxxxx.xml")
After resetting the cameras successfully, please turn off your NVR, wait for about 10 seconds, then turn on the NVR again.