Applies to: I81FB/I81HC/I91BK/I81HB/I51DE/I51DF/I51DK/I51DB/I51DD/I51DJ/I51DL/I51DN/I51DM/I51DP/I91BF/I91BE/I91BG/I91BM/I91BN/I91BL/I41BK/B1200/NC400/CZ400/C500/C800
Purpose: Some features of the ANNKE PoE camera need to be configured on the camera's Web interface (it's individual setting page).
1) For all the mentioned camera models, their live stream will work on the IE browser after installing the plugin.
2) For model I91BM/I91BN/I91BL/I91BK/I81HB, their live stream can also work on Chrome and Firefox after installing the plugin.
1. Connect the camera to a 12V DC power supply (must be 12 Volt, can be 1 Amp or above) and to a broadband router by ethernet cable.
2. Run the SADP software on a computer in the local network.
For Windows system:
For Mac OS:
The SADP will detect the camera’s IP address. Follow the below picture to enable DHCP for the camera.
Input the IP address in a Web browser ( IE browser is recommended).
3. Input the user name and password of the camera to log in. (Generally, the username is "admin" with all letters in lowercase)
If you use the camera for the first time, you need to activate the camera at first and set an admin password for it;
If the camera has been activated on the ANNKE NVR, the camera's password is the same as your NVR's admin password.
4. Now you can see the camera's Web interface. Explore and have fun :)
If you find the camera live view fail to load when clicking the button "Start Live View "on the webpage, please try the below solutions:
1. Click the "Download Plug-in" button to download and install the webpage plugin.
2. Copy the webpage address then visit it via IE browser, or via Microsoft Edge browser (requires reloading the page into IE mode).