Applies to: DN41CJ/DN61EC/DN81BJ/DG81CQ/DG81CP/DH41NK/DG41BJ/DT41DC/DT61ER/DT81DQ/DE41N/DE81N/DG41BE/DG81BE/N44PBD/N44PBJ
1. Please make sure your system‘s firmware build date is after 2016. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade.
In your email, please log in system and go to the Main menu-->Info-->Version and tell us your system‘s version like V4.02.R11.85100115.10001.130900 and build date like 2015-05-25
2. Please enable the mobile reported function in the Main menu-->System-->Netservice
3. Go to the Main Menu-->Alarm-->Motion detection to enable mobile reported.
4. Add a system to app XMeye. Here is a method.
5. Enable Alarm Push in APP.
When there is motion detected, your phone will receive a push.
If everything is set correctly, but there is no push, please double check to make sure your phone enabled notification for app XMeye.