Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER/DG41BE/DG81BE
Please plug DVR or NVR into the router with network cable if you wanna use a computer or phone to connect recorder locally or remotely.
You can judge whether the recorder was connected to the internet by the status of a network like a picture below.
If the status is not connected, it means the recorder did not connect to the cloud successfully.
You can try the methods below.
1. Please check the yellow and green light on the ethernet port of recorder. One should be blinking which indicates the recorder has connected to the router successfully. If not, please change the ethernet port of the router or another reticle to have a try.
3. Go to Main menu----System---Network to confirm DHCP is ticked.
4. Please reset the recorder to factory default.
5. If you can, please change a router to have a try.
6. Please sent email to email@example.com to ask new firmware to upgrade. But you need to inform us the model of your system. It is made up of numbers and letter such as DL81A. You can find it at the bottom of the recorder.