Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
1. The IP camera should support the onvif protocol.
2. The DVR should support connecting IP camera.
3. The resolution of IP camera should be equal or lower than the resolution of DVR‘s IP mode resolution.
Here are the steps.
1. Connect DVR and IP camera into the same router with network cable respectively so that they are in the same network area. （If it is a wifi IP camera, it is OK that camera connects to the router by wifi, not by ethernet cable）
2. Connect DVR to monitor.
3. Change DVR to IP mode or IP&analog mode. The system will reboot after you change mode.
4. Click plus icon in the middle.
5. Click search, select the camera, click Add, input password and click Apply.
6. Check the connection status. Click Exit. The live video appears.
If you find status is connected but there is still no image, please change video standard or reboot NVR to have a try.