Applies to: C61H
Besides the general function of an analog camera, PTZ camera C61H has some other extra functions as a PTZ camera, comparing non-PTZ camera.
Here is the method of how to connect C61H to DVR.
1. Since it is DVR to control the camera to move, some functionality may not work properly if you connect our PTZ camera to another brand DVR. We can not guarantee any DVR connected to our PTZ camera can have all functions.
2. The list below are all PTZ functions camera can support. For other functions on panel, it doesn‘t support. For other functions customer hope it has, it doesn‘t have.
Here are the extra functions C61H has.
1. You can pan or tilt camera on the monitor, phone app, or computer.
It can move horizontal 360 degrees and, up and down 90 degrees.
2. You can set preset so that you can move the camera to the present quickly when the camera is in another position.
3. You can let the camera move circularly between presets. For example, if you set 1,2,3,4 presets. You can let the camera move from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 1 in the round.
4. You can click Auto Pan and the camera will move horizontally 360 degrees in the round without stop.