Applies to: I61DQ/I61DS
Motion detection means the system will be triggered by any movement.
PIR detection means the system will be triggered only by human or animal infrared light.
1. Insert an SD card into the slot when the camera is out of power.
2. Make sure the camera is connected to the router by ethernet cable or by wifi.
3. Get a windows computer that is connected to the same router by wifi or by cable and is in the same network area as the camera is.
4. Install software SADPtool. Here is the download link.
5. Run the tool and detect the camera‘s IP.
6. Access the camera‘s setting page by its IP. Please use IE instead of other browsers. If your computer is windows 10, there is a method to find IE.
9. Go to storage to check if SD card status is normal. If not, format it.
10. Go to the record schedule to select motion detection or PIR recording.
11. Go to the event to set up motion detection or PIR detection.
11. Go to play back to play video.