Applies to: DH81NK/DH41NK/DM21O/DM31O/DL81A/DH81S/DH81NG/DN81NB/DM41G/DN41CJ/DN81BJ/DN61EC/DG81W/DG61X/DG41T/DT81DQ/DT41DC/DT61ER
The NVR doesn‘t have an ethernet port to connect IP camera directly with a cable. Therefore, NVR and IP camera should connect to a router so that NVR can detect the camera‘s IP and add an IP camera to its system.
The camera should meet two requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the onvif protocol.
2. The IP camera‘s resolution had better equal to or lower than resolution NVR. For example, if the NVR is 720P but the IP camera is 1080P, NVR is not able to display video of this IP camera.
Here are the steps.
1. Please use a network cable to connect IP camera to a router, and connect the camera to a power source by adapter.
2. Connect NVR to the same router by network cable.
3. Go to Mani menu---System---Digital--Digital channels to tick enable and click Add.
4. It will detect the camera‘s IP. Double click IP to add it.
Come back to the main screen and image of IP camera appears.