This instruction is to help you setup email alert by web page.
1. Please use Gmail. We are sorry that the system does not support Hotmail, yahoo, or others.
2. Log in your Gmail account on web browser.
3. Open the link below and turn on the less secure app.
4. Make sure the system is connected to the router by Ethernet cable.
5. Get a windows computer that is connected to the same router by wifi or by cable and is in the same network area as the system is.
6. Install a software SADPtool. Here is the download link.
7. Run the tool and detect the DVR/NVR's IP.
8. Access the system's setting page by its IP address. Please use IE instead of other browsers. If your computer is windows 10, there is a method to find IE.
9. Please make sure the system is online. You could go to Configuration-Network-Advance setting-Platform Access-Register Status to check it. It should be online.
10. Please go to Configuration-Basic Event to enable motion detection. And please draw area and setup sensitivity according to your requirement.
11. Then please setup arming schedule.
12. Please go to Linkage Method to enable Send Email, Trigger Alarm Output and Trigger Channel.
13. Go to email setting to fill out your email information.
the sender can be anything
sender‘s address is your email address. For example: email@example.com
smtp server is smtp.gmail.com
SMTP port number is 587
tick on SSL
user name is your gmail account
password is your gmail password
the receiver can be anything
receiver‘s address can be any email address.
Click test if it says success, all is working.