Applies to: Most of Annke DVR & NVR
The port forwarding setting varies from different brand and model of router.
Here is a website that has the instruction to do port forwarding for almost all brands and models of the router in the market.
1. The Annke products default server port, HTTP port re 8000 and 80. If you have changed the ports, click to see how to obtain their current values.
2. If your firewall page has both an external port and an internal port, the value of the two ports should be the same.
3. If your firewall page has both an external zone and an internal zone, please select WAN as the external zone and LANas internal zone.
We will take one TP-link router as an example.
1. Login to the TP-Link router via the default gateway address. Router‘s address is a computer‘s gateway. If you don‘t know how to find the computer‘s gateway, please google it.
2. Click on “Forwarding” and then “Virtual Servers.”
3. Click “Add New.” Enter the Service Port, Internal Port, and IP Address. Then select “All” under Protocol and Click “Save.”
Usually, IP is DVR, NVR or IP camera‘s IP
Port is their HTTP port.
After you finish port forwarding, you can open www.canyouseeme.org to check if the port is open.