Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500/E500/E800
You can enable the holiday recording and set the holiday start time and end time. Enable the holiday setting, the Monday to Sunday record schedule setting plans will be invalid during the holidays. You may also set the record schedules for the holidays in the schedule page.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu>Record
- Click the Holiday on the left bar.
- Enable Edit Holiday schedule.
Click to enter the Edit interface.
- Holiday Name: You can freely edit the holiday name you like. (Such as Christmas, New Year)
- Enable checkbox: Must tick the checkbox, and you are able the holiday recording and set the recording schedule on the Schedule page.
- Mode: Select Mode from the drop-down. (By Date, By Week, By Month)
- Start and End date: Set the start date and end date.
- Click Apply to save settings and then click OK to exit the Edit interface.
- The Holiday is the highest priority, please set it first.
- You can enter back to Menu>Record>Schedule(Edit the schedule) to continue configuring the holiday schedule, choose Holiday in the Schedule dropdown list.