Purpose: The information of the added IP camera can be generated into an excel file and exported to the local device for backup, including the IP address, manage the port, password of admin, etc.
Before you start:
- You have installed the external devices like USBs into your DVR/NVR.
- You should log in to your DVR/NVR.
- Click Menu > Camera > Camera, enter the Camera Management page, then click the IP Camera Import/Export tab, the content of the detected plugged external device appears.
- Click the Export button to export configuration files to the selected local backup device.
- To import a configuration file, select the file from the selected backup device and click the Import. After the importing process is completed, you must reboot the DVR/NVR.
- The exported file can be edited on your PC, like adding or deleting the content and copy the setting to other devices by importing the excel file to it.
- You can click New Folder to create a new file folder.