Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Purpose: After the adding of the IP cameras, the basic information of the camera lists on the page, you can configure the basic setting of the IP cameras.
Before you start:
- Make sure you have connected the IP cameras to the NVR system well.
- You have logged in to your device.
- Click Menu > Camera Management > Camera, enter into the IP Camera page.
- Click the icon to edit the parameters, you can edit the IP address, protocol, and other parameters.
- Click OK to save the settings and exit the editing interface.
To edit advanced parameters
- Drag the horizontal scroll bar to the right side and click the icon.
- You can edit the Network information and the Password of the camera.
- Click Apply to save the settings and click OK to exit the interface.
Article is closed for comments.