This article introduces the general steps to download/back up recording videos from the ANNKE system.
- Access the ANNKE system.
- Set up a downloading location for the videos.
- Find the video clips you need on the playback screen, then follow the below guide to proceed with downloading.
- Watch the downloaded videos with the dedicated video player from ANNKE.
Downloading videos via different access
- To download videos via monitor/TV access, use a USB flash drive to save the download videos. To proceed, follow this instruction.
- To download videos via phone APP access, use the re-record option on the Annke Vision APP to record on camera live view or playback. The recorded files will be saved on the phone storage. See this instruction.
- To download videos via Web browser access, set up a location of your computer hard disk beforehand, then navigate to the Playback screen to begin download. See this instruction.
- To download videos via computer software access, configure the saving route on the Guarding Vision software first, then go to the Remote Playback screen to proceed with the download.
Watch the downloaded videos with the dedicated video player
The videos downloaded from the mentioned ANNKE system are compressed in a specific codec (H.264/H.264+/H.265/H.265+). Please use the dedicated video player VSPlayer to watch them.
VSPlayer for Windows computers
VSPlayer for Mac computers
If you find this article helpful, please click 'Yes' at the end of this article;
If you have any suggestions or questions for this article, please leave a comment in the below comment zone.