Applies to: I91BM/I91BN/I91BL
This article is supposed to guide you to update and enable the Human & Vehicle Detection for camera models (of C800) mentioned above. The camera models I91BF/I91BG/I91BD are not included for this function. For a firmware update on other camera models, please contact ANNKE support here.
Download the firmware file from the below link. Unzip it to get the file 'digicap.dav' on your computer when you upload it for the camera.
Please unzip this '.zip' file to get the '.dav' file, which is the actual file used for firmware update.
Access the camera's web interface on a computer browser.
- If the camera is working separately (without an ANNKE NVR), please refer to this link:
Annke Vision -- How to Access the Web interface of ANNKE PoE Cameras via Browser? (Without NVR)
- If the camera is working with an ANNKE NVR, please refer to this link:
Annke Vision - How to Access the IP camera's configuration page on the NVR?
Access the camera's setup interface via browser, then navigate to Configuration -> System -> Maintenance -> Upgrade and Maintenance. Click [Browse] to choose the firmware file 'digicap.dav', then click [Upgrade] to begin the firmware upgrade. When the upgrade is finished, the camera will be rebooted automatically.
Note: Please do NOT close the page or move the camera during the upgrading
After you upgrade the camera successfully, please refer to these methods below to enable Human & Vehicle Detection.
Situation #1 If the camera is working separately (without an ANNKE NVR)
Note: Please refer to this instruction below to set the motion detection at the same time.
Annke Vision - How to Enable the Push Notification Function for the Camera?
1) Please get into the camera's setup page.
2) Then go to the Configuration -> Event -> Basic Event -> Motion Detection to enable the Human or Vehicle function and finally save it.
Situation #2 If the camera is working with an ANNKE NVR
Note: Please refer to this instruction below to set the motion detection at the same time. Just follow until step 2.
Annke Vision - How to Set Up APP Push Notification for Motion Detection?(H800 series)
1) Please access the NVR system on a computer browser with its IP locally.
Annke Vision - How to Access DVR/NVR System on Computer Browser with Its IP Locally?
2) Then please go to the Configuration -> Event -> Basic Event -> Motion to enable the Human or Sedan and save your option.
Or enable the Human & Vehicle Detection on the monitor. Please go to the NVR menu Configuration -> Event -> Normal Event -> Motion Detection to enable the Human or Vehicle and apply your setup.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support.
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via live chat
Article is closed for comments.