Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DW41JD/DW81KD/ DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: You could setup email alert to receive the motion notification.
1. Please use Gmail, not yahoo nor Hotmail.
2. Check P2P status and make sure it is online. If it is not online, here is a solution.
3. Log in your Gmail account on the computer.
5. Go to Menu--Configuration--Network--email and set up email alert like the picture below.
SMTP server is smtp.gmail.com
the user name is your Gmail account
SMTP port is 587 or 465
password is your Gmail password
the sender can be anything
sender‘s address is your Gmail account
the receiver can be anything
receiver‘s address can be any email address
tick option enable attached file
click test. If the test succeeds, all is working.
6. Go to Menu--camera--motion to enable email alert function. After you finish all, click apply to save all your setting.
7. Then you will receive notification via email when there is motion detetion on the system.