Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
By default, the Setup Wizard starts once the device has loaded.
Operating the Setup Wizard:
1. Activation: Create a password to activate the system.
2. For the first time to set up the system, please leave the settings of Singal Input Status by default.
3. Choose the system language.
4. Free to choose the option "Start wizard when the device starts?”.
The Start Wizard can walk you through some important settings of the device.
If you don’t want to use the Start Wizard every time when the system runs, uncheck the option.
5. Click Next
to enter the date and time settings
6. Click Next
button after the time settings. Then enter the General Network Setup Wizard
7. Click the Next
button after you configured the basic network parameters. Then enter the Cloud P2P
interface. Check the “Enable" button and create the verification code if you want to view your system via the phone or the internet.
Note: Configure the Cloud P2P according to your need
8. Click the Next
button to enter the Advanced Network Parameter
Note: You can enable PPPoE, enable DDNS and set other ports according to your needs.
Click the Next
button after configuring the advanced network parameters, then go to the HDD Management
10. To initialize the HDD, click the Init button.
Note: Initialization will remove all the data saved in the HDD.
11. Click Next
to enter the IP Camera Management
12. Add the IP camera. (If you got the external IP cameras to add into the DVR)
(1) Click Search
to search the online IP Camera.
(2) Click Add
to add the camera.
13. Click Next
button after finishing IP Camera settings, then enter the Record Settings
, and you can enable the Continuous recording
or Motion Detection recording
for all channels of the device.
15. Click OK to complete the wizard settings.