Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP
By default, the Setup Wizard starts once the device has loaded.
Operating the Setup Wizard:
- For the first time to set up the system, please leave the settings of Singal Input Status by default.
- Choose the system language.
- The Start Wizard can walk you through some important settings of the device. If you don’t want to use the Start Wizard every time when the system runs, uncheck the option "Start wizard when device starts?”.
- Click Next to enter the date and time settings window.
- After the time settings, click the Next button which will take you back to the General Network Setup Wizard window.
- Click the Next button after you configured the basic network parameters. Then you will enter the Cloud P2P interface. Configure the Cloud P2P according to your need.
- Click the Next button to enter the Advanced Network Parameter interface. You can enable PPPoE, enable DDNS and set other ports according to your need.
- Click the Next button after configuring the advanced network parameters, which will take you to the HDD Management window.
- To initialize the HDD, click the Init button. Initialization will remove all the data saved in the HDD.
- Click Next to enter the IP Camera Management window.
- Add the IP camera.
1) Click Search to search the online IP Camera. The Security status shows whether it is active or inactive. Before adding the camera, make sure the IP camera to be added is in active status. If the camera is in inactive status, you can click the inactive icon of the camera to set the password to activate it. You can also select multiple cameras from the list and click the One-touch Activate to activate the cameras in batch.
2) Click Add to add the camera.
- After finishing IP Camera settings, click Next to enter the Record Settings window.
- Click , and you can enable the Continuous recording or Motion Detection recording for all channels of the device.
- Click OK to complete the wizard settings.