You can obtain network connecting status of DVR through the network detection function, including network delay, packet loss, etc
Before you start:
- You should log in to your device.
- Ensure that the network status remains stable.
- Click Menu > Maintenance > Net Detect.
- Click the Network Detection tab to enter the Network Detection interface.
- Select a NIC to test network delay and packet loss.
- Enter the Destination Address in the text field of Destination Address.
- Click the Test button to start testing network delay and packet loss.