Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/NCK800/H800/H500
The multicast can be configured to realize a live view for more than 128 connections through the network for the device.
A multicast address spans the Class-D IP range of 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. It is recommended to use the IP address ranging from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your NVR.
- Click Menu > Configuration > Network.
- Click More Settings tab to enter the More Settings interface, as shown below.
- Set Multicast IP, as shown below.
When adding a device to the Network Video Surveillance Software, the multicast address must be the same as the NVR’s multicast IP.
- Click the Apply button to save and exit the interface.