Apply to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/S500/S300/FC200NCK800/H800/H500
Purpose: A newly installed hard disk drive (HDD) must be initialized before it can be used with your DVR.
Before you start:
- You should log in to your DVR/NVR.
- You have installed a hard disk drive (HDD) into your DVR/NVR.
- Click Menu > HDD > General, and enter the HDD Information interface.
- Select HDD to be initialized.
- Click the Init button.
- Select the OK button to start initialization in the pop-out window.
- After the HDD has been initialized, the status of the HDD will change from Uninitialized to Normal.