Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Purpose: The HDD property can be set to redundancy, read-only or read/write (R/W).
Redundancy: Recorded both onto the redundancy HDD and the R/W HDD simultaneously so as to ensure high security and reliability of video data.
Read-only: prevent important recorded files from being overwritten when the HDD becomes full in overwrite recording mode.
Before you start:
- You have logged in to your DVR/NVR.
- Before setting the HDD property, please set the storage mode to Group.
- Click Menu > HDD > General, and enter the HDD Information interface.
- Select HDD from the list and click the Edit icon to enter the Local HDD Settings interface.
- Set the HDD property to R/W, Read-only or Redundancy.
- Click the OK button to save the settings and exit the interface.
- In the HDD Information menu, the HDD property will be displayed in the list.
At least 2 hard disks must be added on your DVR when you want to set an HDD to Redundancy, and there is one HDD with R/W property.