Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
- You can group the HDDs and save the record files in certain HDD group.
- Multiple HDDs can be managed in groups. Video from specific channels can be recorded onto a particular HDD group through HDD settings.
Before you start: You should log in to your DVR/NVR account before setting up HDD Group.
- Click Menu>HDD>Advanced, Select the Mode to Group.
- Click the Apply button and the following Attention box will pop up, click Yes to reboot.
- After the reboot of the device, Click Menu > HDD > General.
- Select HDD from the list and click theicon to enter the Local HDD Settings interface.
- Select the Group number for the current HDD and click the OK button to confirm the settings.
- In the pop-up Attention box, click the Yes button to finish the settings.