Purpose: You may check the status of the installed HDD on DVR/NVR so as to take immediate check and maintenance in case of HDD failure.
There are two ways to check the HDD status:
- Checking HDD Status in HDD Information Interface
- Checking HDD Status in System Maintenance Interface
Before you start:
- You have installed an HDD to your DVR/NVR.
- You have logged in to your device.
Checking HDD Status in HDD Information Interface
- Click Menu > HDD >General > HDD information.
- The HDD status will be displayed on the list.
Checking HDD Status in System Maintenance Interface
- Click Menu > Maintenance > System info.
- Click the HDD tab to view the status
Notes: General HDD status:
- Normal or Sleeping: HDD works normally.
- Uninitialized or Abnormal: Please initialize/format HDD.
- Failed: It means the HDD is defective. Please replace it with a new HDD.