Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500/E500/E800
Purpose: If the wireless camera/security system is connected to a wired network, perform the following task to add the wireless camera/security system to the client manually.
Before you start:
- Power on the device.
- Connect the device with a network cable.
- Make sure the devices for adding are connected to the same local area network as your phone.
- You are adding a device, and the device is offline.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select Annke Vision Domain as the adding type.
- Enter the device Serial No. on the label of the wireless camera/security system.
Note: Normally, the Serial No. is printed on the bottom label of the device.
- Tap to store.
- Then automatically turn to the Results page, tap Connect to a Network.
- Read the page details and then Tap OK on the Initialize Device page to enter the Network Connection page.
Note: If you have set the device before, you should reset the device.
- Then on the Network Connection Page, Click Wired Connection.
- Then Tap Connected.
- In the pop-out window, input the device verification code.
and Click OK.
Note: Normally, the verification code is printed on the bottom label of the device.
- Then you have successfully added the devicedm and enter Finish to complete the adding.