Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/I21AE/I21AF/I41DQ/I61DQ/I61DR/I61DS
Purpose: If you add the device by scanning QR code, and if your device can connect to a wired network only, follow the steps below to connect to a wired network.
Before you start:
- Power on the device.
- Connect the device with a network cable.
- You are adding a device, and the device is offline.
- Make sure the device for adding is connected to the same local area network as the phone.
On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Scan QR Code to enter the Scan QR Code page.
- Scan QR code of the devices.
- On the Result page, tap Connect to a Network.
- Read the page details and then Tap OK on the Initialize Device page to enter the Network Connection page.
Note: If you have set the device before, you should reset the device.
- Then on the Network Connection Page, Click Wired Connection.
- Then Tap Connected.
- Input the device verification code and click OK.
Note: The verification code is usually on the bottom of your device, or you can go to the system info to get it.
- The device has added successfully, enter Finish to complete the Adding.