Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y
Purpose: Add the device manually by using the Annke Vision domain.
Before you start: You have logged in to your app account.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap .
- Tap Manual Adding to enter the Add Device page.
- Select the adding type as Annke Vision Domain.
- Enter the device Serial No manually.
Generally, the device serial number can be found on the label attached to the device.
Note: If no serial number found on the label, go to Menu-Configuration-Network-Platform Access to find.
- Tap to search the device.
- Tap Add on the Result page.
- Edit the device information as needed(Optional) and Save the information.
Article is closed for comments.