After setting up a recording schedule for the ANNKE system, we can playback the recorded videos. These articles introduce the steps to do so.
- Log in to the system on a monitor/TV.
- On the system's live view screen, right-click the mouse to see a setting menu, go to [Video Playback].
Choose playback time on the right corner and select the channel to be played, then click [Search], recording files will be listed out. Then we can select a file and click [File Playback] to start.
List of playback icons
Playback one frame previous
Playback one frame next
Fast forward at 2X/4X/8X speed.
- The date in green represents there is a video record, you can choose it to playback.
- Select and enable the channel to playback.
Note: The max channel number of playback at the same time could be different depends on the system model.
- Select the colored time bar to playback. (Red bar represents Time recordings, Green bar represents Motion recordings. )
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button below.