This article shows you the steps to access the ANNKE system on a computer via the client software ANNKE Vision.
Adding via P2P Cloud allows remote access (ANNKE system and computer can be in the different network/router). While you may find the camera live view/playback and recordings download become laggy due to unstable network.
To access the system locally on ANNKE Vision, please add via IP address. See this instruction.
1. Download and install the software Annke Vision on your computer.
Here is the download link:
2. Plug the ANNKE system into your router via an Ethernet cable.
3. Run the software ANNKE Vision. Register an administrator account and set up Password Protection.
Note: This account is only for logging in to ANNKE Vision. It’s not the same as your ANNKE system account. (It is suggested to select "Enable Auto-login")
The username and password can be anything.
5. Come back to ANNKE Vision. Go to Device Management and click Add. Choose Cloud P2P and select your country/area(the phone APP account area), and click Login.
7. Then log in with the user name and password of your Annke Vision APP account.
Note: If your user name is the phone number, please input it in this format '+441234567890' (no space between the country code and the phone number).
If the user name and password are both correct, but the App keeps asking you entering a verification code, please log in again with email address that you used to register the Annke Vision App.
8. If the ANNKE system has been added to the Annke Vision account beforehand, you can see it on the list automatically.
Otherwise, add the system to ANNKE vision account first.
9. Go to the Main View tab page, and click on the folder(the name is your APP account username) under the device list to expand the camera channels. Click the play button on the channels to see the live streaming.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact ANNKE technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the "helpful" button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.