Purpose: The video files can be played in multiple sub-periods simultaneously on the screens.
Before you start:
- You should log in to DVR.
- Click Menu>Playback>Sub-periods.
- Enter the Sub-periods Playback interface.
- Select a date and start playing the video file on the right bar.
- Select the Split-screen Number from the dropdown list on the right bar.
Up to 16 screens are configurable.
- Then the corresponding video will playback on the screen.
According to the defined number of split-screens, the video files on the selected date can be divided into average segments for playback. E.g., if there are video files existing between 16:00 and 22:00, and the 6-screen display mode is selected, then it can play the video files for 1 hour on each screen simultaneously.