Product Key Features:
- Connectable to network cameras, network dome, and encoders.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Panasonic, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek, and ZAVIO, and cameras that adopt ONVIF or PSIA protocol.
- Connectable to the smart IP cameras.
- PAL/NTSC adaptive video inputs.
- Each channel supports dual-stream.
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, frame rate, bit rate, image quality, etc.
- The quality of the input and output record is configurable.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs.
- HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920×1080 resolution.
- Multiple screen display in live view is supported, and the display sequence of channels is adjustable.
- The live view screen can be switched in a group, and manual switch and automatic cycle live view are also provided, and the interval of the automatic cycle can be adjusted.
- The quick setting menu is provided for live view.
- Motion detection, video tampering, VCA (Video Content Analysis) alarm, video exception alert, and video loss alert functions.
- Area occlusion function.
- Zooming in by clicking the mouse and PTZ tracing by dragging the mouse.
- Each disk with a maximum of 4TB storage capacity.
- Support S.M.A.R.T. and bad sector detection.
- HDD group management.
- Support HDD standby function.
- HDD property: redundancy, read-only, read/write (R/W).
- HDD quota management; different capacities can be assigned to different channels.
Recording and Playback
- Holiday recording schedule configuration.
- Continuous and event video recording parameters.
- Multiple recording types: manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion | alarm, motion & alarm, and VCA.
- 8 recording time periods with separated recording types each day.
- Pre-record and post-record for alarm, motion detection for recording, and pre-record time for schedule and manual recording.
- Searching record files by events (alarm input/motion detection/VCA).
- Tag adding for record files, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Local redundant recording.
- Provide a new playback interface with easy and flexible operation.
- Searching and playing back record files by camera No., recording type, start time, end time, etc.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video.
- Zooming in when playback.
- Reverse playback of multi-channel.
- Supports pause, play reverse, speed up, speed down, skip forward, and skip backward when playback, and locating by dragging the mouse.
- Up to 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback.
- Export video data by USB or SATA devices.
- Export video clips when playback.
- Management and maintenance of backup devices.
Alarm and Exception
- Configurable arming time of alarm input/output.
- Alarm for video loss, motion detection, VCA, video tampering, HDD full, HDD error, network disconnected, IP confliction, illegal login, abnormal record, and PoE power overload (for the models support PoE interfaces only), etc.
- Alarm triggers full-screen monitoring, audio alarm, notifying surveillance center, sending email and alarm output.
- Automatic restore when the system is abnormal.
Other Local Functions
- Operable by front panel (depends on model), mouse, and remote control.
- Three-level user management; admin user is allowed to create many operating accounts and define their operating permission, which includes the limit to access any channel.
- Operation, alarm, exceptions, and log recording and searching.
- Manually triggering and clearing alarms.
- Import and export of device configuration information.
- IPv6 is supported.
- TCP/IP protocol, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, and iSCSI are supported.
- TCP, UDP, and RTP for unicast.
- Auto/Manual port mapping by UPnPTM.
- Extranet access by HiDDNS.
- Remote reverse playback via RTSP.
- Support accessing by the platform via ONVIF.
- Remote search, playback, download, locking, and unlocking of the record files, and the breakpoint resume is supported for downloading files.
- Remote parameters setup; remote import/export of device parameters.
- Remote viewing of the device status, system logs, and alarm status.
- Remote keyboard operation.
- Remote locking and unlocking of control panel and mouse.
- Remote HDD formatting and program upgrading.
- Remote system restart and shutdown.
- Alarm and exception information can be sent to the remote host
- Remotely start/stop recording.
- Remotely start/stop alarm output.
- Remote JPEG capture.
- Two-way audio and voice broadcasting.
- Embedded WEB server.