Applies to: DT41Y/DT61Y/DT81Y/DN41R/DN61R/DN81R/DT41GB/DT81GB/DT61GB/DT41DB/DT81DB/DT61EQ/DW41JD/DW81KD/DW61LD/DT81DP/N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH/N441Y/N481Y/S500/S300/FC200/NCK800/H800/H500
Purpose: You can add the Annke Vision device or the local device to the app.
The Annke Vision devices refer to the devices added to the Annke Vision server.
The Local devices refer to the devices added to the app via IP/Domain directly.
Before you start:
- Activate your device before adding it.
- Make sure the device is powered on.
- You have logged in to your account.
- Tap Annke Vision at the bottom of the page to enter the Annke Vision page.
- On the Annke Vision page, tap the icon at the upper-right corner.
You can add a device by below ways: