Purpose: Video tag allows you to record related information like people and the location of a certain time point during playback, the below article will tell you how to set up a tag(s).
Before you start:
- You should log in to your account.
- Click Menu > Playback > Normal, enter Normal Playback interface.
1. Search and playback the record file(s).
- Click button to add the default tag.
- Click button to add the customized tag and input tag name.
Note: Up to 64 tags can be added to a single video file.
2. Tag management.
- Click button to check, edit and delete tag(s).