Applies to: I81FB/ I81EB/ I81EC/ I91BE/ I51DJ/ I51DB/ I51DK/ I91BD/ I91BF
If you have no NVR system and just would like to have the IP camera as a standalone camera, it is OK for the live view on the APP. But not all the cameras support Recording, only I91BF with the SD card supporting can do the record.
If you confirm that the Live view of a camera is enough for you, please kindly follow the below guide to set it up on the mobile phone.
1. Please directly connect the cameras to your router. If your router is the standard router, you need to have an adapter(12V/1A) to power the camera on, then connect it to the router with the ethernet cable. If your router is a built-in POE switch, you can directly connect it with the ethernet cable without additional power supply.
2. When the camera is powered on and connected to the router successfully, the camera is ready to connect to the APP. Please download the APP Annke Vision and finish the account registration.
3. Click the Add button to add the cameras to your APP, and you could directly scan the QR code on the camera label.
4. Then, the APP will ask you to activate the system by creating the password and the verification code. Note: The password and verification code is very important for the camera.
5. Finally, you could view the camera's image on the APP as below: