Purpose: Playback video files recorded in a specified time duration. Multi-channel simultaneous playback and channel switch are supported.
Before you start:
- You should log in to DVR.
- Click Menu>Playback>Normal.
- Go to the Normal Playback interface.
- Check the checkbox of channel(s) in the channel list and then double-click to select a date on the calendar.
- If there are record files for that camera on that day, in the calendar, the icon for that day is displayed as . Otherwise, it is displayed as .
3. Then the corresponding videos you have selected by time will playback.