Applied to: C500|C800
1. Can the camera send motion alerts to the email or on the phone APP?
Yes. Both functions are supported.
2. Can the camera work with NAS?
Yes. Please refer to the link below for the instructions.
3. How does the RTSP on this camera work?
Please click on the link below to find detailed instructions.
4. Can I remotely view the cameras on the PC? Can the camera work on Blue Iris?
Yes. This camera will work with the PC software 'Guarding Vision' for remote view.
Here is the instructions:
In addition, the camera is compatible with Blue Iris. Here is the instruction:
5. Why do I see black and white pictures at night when it says color night vision?
For the cameras with infrared LED (such as C500 and C800 cameras), the ambient light (such as street light, spotlight) is needed for the camera to show color night vision.
For the cameras with warm light LED (such as NC400 and NC800 cameras), the warm light will keep working at night so the camera can provide color vision.
6. Can the camera work with a third-party NVR system?
Yes. Please make sure your third-party NVR system is ONVIF compatible and the decoding ability is higher or equal to the camera. For example, if you have a C500 camera, the decoding ability of your NVR needs to be 5MP at least.
7. What if the SD card on camera is full? Will it stop recording?
When we enable the 'Overwrite' feature on the camera, it will keep recording when the SD card is full by deleting the oldest videos automatically.
8. Does the camera has 2-way record audio function?
Only the camera (such as CZ400 camera) that supports external microphone and speaker will have the 2-way audio. The cameras with microphone will only provide 1-way audio (hear sounds from camera).
To know more about CZ400, please click on the link below.
9. Does the camera support cloud storage?
Cloud storage is not supported yet.
10. Can the camera work with Google Home and Amazon Alexa?
Google Home and Amazon Alexa are not supported yet.
If this article is helpful to you, please click the 'helpful' button after you review it. Any comments would be appreciated.