The DVR can connect IP camera. But the IP camera should meet the two requirements below.
1. The IP camera must support the Annke private protocol or ONVIF protocol.
2. The IP camera's resolution had better equal to or lower than 6MP.
3. The camera should be connected to the router, by cable, or by wifi. Therefore, a wireless camera is also OK.
Here are the steps:
1. Please use a network cable to connect the IP camera to the router, and connect the camera to the power source by adapter.
2. Connect the DVR to the same router by network cable.
3. Please go to Menu - Camera - IP camera to refresh the IP list to find the wireless IP camera. If it finds the camera's IP, click edit to input the camera's password.
IP camera address: the camera’s IP address was detected and shown on the DVR
Protocol: ONVIF (If the camera is from the same kit of your ANNKE NVR, please choose 'IPCAM' instead)
User name: admin
Admin Password: the password of the IP camera
Other options just keep the same as the default, click OK to save the settings.
4. Click add. If the status is Connected, it means the camera is connected successfully.
5. After that, you can see the IP camera's image display on the screen.