Applies to: N48PI/N44PI/N46PI/N44PAM/N48PAW/N46PCK/N88PCH
Purpose: Video tag allows you to record related information like people and location of a certain time point during playback.
You are also allowed to use video tag(s) to search for record files and position time point.
Before playing back by tag:
- Enter Playback interface. Menu > Playback > Normal
- Search and play back the record file(s). Refer to Chapter 6.1.1 for the detailed information about searching and playback of the record files. Interface of Playback by Time
- Click button to add default tag.
- Click button to add customized tag and input tag name.
- Note: Up to 64 tags can be added to a single video file.
- Tag management.
- Click button to check, edit and delete tag(s).
Tag Management Interface
- Select the Tag from the drop-down list in the Playback interface.
- Choose channels, edit start time and end time, and then click Search to enter Search Result interface.
- Click button to play back the file. You can click the Back button to back to the search interface.
- Pre-play and post-play can be configured. Interface of Playback by Tag Toolbar of Playback by Tag
Button Operation Button Operation Button Operation / Audio on/ Mute / Start/Stop clipping 30s forward 30s reverse Add default tag Add customized tag Tag management Speed down /
Pause reverse play/
Pause play/ Play/
Scaling up/down the
Speed up Previous day Next day Full Screen Exit Stop Digital Zoom Save the clips Process bar Video type
Detailed Explanation of Playback-by-tag Toolbar
Note for all:
- Playback progress bar: use the mouse to click any point of the progress bar or drag the progress bar to locate special frames.
Note for step 2:
- You can enter keyword in the textbox to search the tag on your command. Video Search by Tag